Thinking about running an event at Conquest 2020? Thank you! As a volunteer run convention, it is the efforts of yourself and people like you that make this convention possible! Our goal is to have Conquest be a place where gamers of all types can come and enjoy the long weekend each year and have an awesome experience.
Why run a game or event at Conquest?
- It’s fun and entertaining!
- Opportunity to have your game/event played by both local and interstate players!
- Opportunity to run a game/event in a great venue and in an environment that is safe and nurtures creativity and originality!
- Exposure to new games/events!
- Exposure to other writers/GMs!
You don’t need to have written or run a game or event before, or even have attended a games convention to take part in Conquest. We are always looking for new writers and GMs to present games/events at our conventions.
A handy reference explaining everything you need to know about running a game at Conquest.
Game submissions for 2019 have now closed. If you would like to contact us about a pre-submitted game or would like to present an event for Conquest 2020, please email us! email@example.com