Legal & Privacy Info
- All company logos are used with permission, or are otherwise considered “fair use”.
- All blurbs remain the copyright of their respective authors.
- The “Emily” cover artwork is copyright Conquest Games Inc., and was produced by Craig Judd (2015 cover), Fox Malcolm (2016-2017 cover), Elking Art (2017 t-shirt), Higimura Studios (2018 artwork), Juimon Illustration (2019-2022).
- All other images constitute legal use of privately owned, commercially available or public-domain clip-art.
- All other material is copyright Conquest Games Inc.
- The Conquest website is developed and designed by Lou Kozlevcar, and members of Conquest Games Inc.
Information Privacy Statement
Conquest Games Inc. endorses fair information handling practices. Any information provided to Conquest Games Inc., including identification of individuals, will be used only for the purpose intended and where the intention includes confidentiality, information will be retained as such unless otherwise required by law.
No attempt will be made to identify specific users or their browsing activity when visiting the Conquest web site. De-identified data from visitor logs may be used to update and improve the site.
Person’s names, email addresses, phone numbers and physical addresses provided via this site and/or in registering to attend conventions will only be used to respond to specific user queries and will not be added to any mailing lists, nor disclosed to any other party without users’ knowledge and consent and as intended, unless required by law.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are in addition to, and not a replacement of, any terms or conditions of the website ‘Warhorn’ (hereafter referred to as Warhorn).
- Conquest Games Inc (hereafter referred to as Conquest) is not liable for payment issues with Warhorn.
- Early Bird prices are applicable on only on bookings paid in full before the specified cut off date. Bookings made or paid after the cut off will be charged standard door prices.
- Bookings can be paid at the door of the convention. Such payments must be made in cash or card. Bank transfer and other forms of payment will not be accepted.
- If Conquest is forced to cancel any convention days, Conquest will refund all paid bookings for the number of cancelled days, up to a full refund if the convention is cancelled.
- If Covid restrictions, such as border closures or isolation due to Covid infection, prevent someone from attending, Conquest will work with them to provide a refund, so long as Conquest is notified before the first date of the convention.
- Other failures to attend will be refunded at the discretion of Conquest.