Conquest 2024Melbourne's Annual Tabletop Games Convention
Our convention has been running (almost) every year over the Easter long weekend, since 1989. Run by gamers, for gamers!
What is Conquest 2024?
Conquest is a games convention which runs every Easter weekend in Melbourne, Australia. We’re an open, inclusive and friendly community of tabletop gamers, GMs, and creators! 🌈😊
We host the following types of games:
- Tabletop RPGs (Dungeons & Dragons, Call of Cthulhu, Pathfinder, Vampire the Masquerade, and more!)
- Indie RPGs from around Australia
- Parlour LARP (aka. Freeform LARP)
- Miniatures games
- Board games and card games
- Special events such as trivia, raffles, cosplay, costume competitions (if you can think of it, but we haven’t had it yet, talk to us on Discord!)
We also feature the following kinds of market stalls:
- Dice and TTRPG accessories
- Miniatures and accessories
- Local artists, comic book, and zine creators
- Geek accessories, plush and other goods
Conquest is a non-profit, community-driven organisation run entirely by volunteers. Without government funding or sponsorship from large companies, we’re not as “big” as you might think!
We rely on ticket sales, vendor stalls and sponsorship to stay afloat.
The Easter long weekend in 2024: March 29 to 31.
TBC! We’ll be able to confirm exact venue details by the end of 2023.
Opening times (TBC):
- Friday 29th – 11am – 10:30pm
- Saturday 30th – 9am – 10:30pm
- Sunday 31st – 9am – 7:30pm
(Anyone who arrives early on the Friday may be asked to help with our setup.) 😉
Our conventions are free to the general public if you’d like to come in, look around, and browse the trader stalls.
If you’d like to sit down for a game (or stand up for a LARP), our day or weekend fees will apply.
|Pre-pay||Pay on the day|
Weekend Pass: $65
Pay on the day:
Weekend Pass: $75
Concession on the day:
Weekend Pass: $65
If you can only make it for the very last session of the day, a $15 on the day ticket is available.